Friday, December 11, 2020

Disney Investor's Day Highlights!!



To keep the point of reference, here are the biggest and most interesting bits. 

This is NOT a complete and comprehensive list of EVERYTHING that was discussed during the announcement on 12/10/20. It IS about 80% complete, and the other 20% is director announcements, release date changes, and the like.

For the COMPLETE list of stuff you will have to go elsewhere. BUT if you have been joining the Week In Nerdom episodes, this is everything we have been following. There is a BUNCH of rumor confirmations in here. We will likely cover those on the next episode of the show.

Thursday, December 10, 2020

All the Winners at the Game Awards

Because it is much more difficult than it should be to find all the winners from this year's Game Awards. So to deal with that I am just going to post them all right here for your quick reference.